Hello!! It’s already November and I can’t even believe it! This year has gone by so fast and yet sometimes he days felt so long. This is a pic of my pineapple cookie jar from one of my favorite shows of all time, Psych. I got it signed by the two stars of the show, Dule Hill and James Roday and it’s frustrating because the autographs are fading! (hopefully, in another post, I will share ho much I love this show and why it’s so important to me) I’m desperate and I’d like to know if anyone knows how I can preserve it.
Anyway, enough of my desperation and on to some better news. Early October I started walking to complete 30 miles by the end of the month. I share some of my progress on my Instagram and although to some, walking is not a big deal, it was to me. I’m lazy and I do not like to exercise. I ended the month completing 31 miles! Looking forward to completing more weight loss goals in November!
Ok, now…to my favorites of this week:
– I seriously can not wait to try this easy, recipe for Crazy Cake: no eggs, milk, or butter!
– One of my favorite food blogger/author, Joy the Baker has a new book out and the cover alone looks amazing. I didn’t get the chance to greet her in person again in New York for her book signings but I look froward to ordering the book and trying out some delicious recipes!
– A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend Jersey Fashionista Magazine one year celebration party (on a rooftop). I loved the chance to meet Lillie Morales. I have been following Lillie’s blog for awhile now and I was always so amazed by all she does and her great talents…the girl can do everything! She was so kind and wonderful in person and I am always happy to support fellow Latina bloggers! Jersey girls have to stick together!
– Another amazing NJ Latina blogger is Alicia Gibbs of Chica Fashion I haven’t gotten a chance to meet her in person yet but I have so much respect her! She is so genuine, kind and works so hard. I’m loving her Kid’s Fashion Fridays and I can not wait till I can participate with my kiddos.
-I am slowly starting a record collection and all I need (to actually be able to hear them) is this beauty
– We’ve been slowly, (unbearably slow) remodeling our apartment and the only thing that restrains me from going crazy about it is that soon it will all be done and I will get to do beautiful things like this DIY Fairy Light wall for our bedroom!:)
(image via fairy lights and fun)
-I am loosing too much hair and it’s a serious problem. I have thick curly hair and it’s noticeable. I don’t know why it’s happening or if the problem is just momentary but its very frustrating. I am looking forward to trying some of these solution from Hello Natural.
That’s all for this week!
This quote I found on Pinterest holds so much truth, short, simple and to the point!