It’s time for the second annual Play Fair New York and we are so excited to get to attend. It’s guaranteed fun for the entire family!
What exactly is PLAYFAIR?
It’s a public celebration of play and entertainment for all ages! It brings new and beloved toy and pop culture brands together under one roof for an interactive and fun-filled live event open to families, fans and media. A joint venture between the Toy Association and LeftField Media and presented by Spin Master and Toys “R” Us, Play Fair is nearly double in size in 2017, providing greater ways for children, parents, teenagers and fans to play! Families and fans will be delighted with hands-on exhibits and demonstrations, awe-inspiring displays, talent appearances, dozens of toy and entertainment brands, and never-before-seen exclusives. Attendees also receive a chance to vote for the finalists of The Toy Association’s 2018 Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards.
At Play Fair, attendees can feel, touch, and take home their favorite toys and games — and be the first to glimpse the toys of tomorrow from more than 40 exhibitors including Cartoon Network, Hasbro, Just Play, K’NEX, LEGO, Midtown Comics, ALEX Brands, Moose Toys, Spin Master, The New York Doll Company, Toys “R” Us, VTech, Kvellix, Inc. (NUTSO) and WowWee.
See firsthand which toys, games, and entertainment will be the biggest hits this season, just in time for Black Friday. More information can be found at www.playfairny.com/special-features.
WHEN: Play Fair 2017
Saturday, November 4th – Sunday, November 5th
10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
WHERE: Jacob K. Javits Center, Halls 1A and 1B
655 West 34th Street
IT ALSO INCLUDES:
- Larger-than- life play experiences, stage activities, and consumer challenges. Highlights include: a Minecraft VR
station, a NERF Arena, an augmented reality Ben 10 experience, Builder demos with Magformers, live product
unboxings, and a Shopkins fashion show!
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS ™ attempt by 12-year- old slime glue entrepreneur Madison Greenspan of Maddie
Rae’s Slime Glue. Join Madison as she and her team attempt to make over 6 tons of slime!
- Celebrity guests including Mindy Thomas, co-host of NPR’s “Wow in the World”, WWE ® Superstar Big Show and
WWE ® Superstar Daniel Bryan, the New York Knicks, the New York Rangers, Mommy Tubers, Toy Bloggers, Toy
Designers, and the main stage, sponsored by Toys”R”Us and hosted by Greg T from the Elvis Duran Morning
- Exciting photo opportunities with talent and costume characters from PAW Patrol®, Rusty Rivets, Toys “R” Us’
Geoffrey, Ben 10, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Peppa Pig, SpongeBob SquarePants, Leapfrog’s Scout & Violet,
Shopkins, and more!
- Halloween Costume Parade, presented by Rubies Costume Company
- Top 2017 holiday toys from drones and blasters to the best in kids’ crafts, collectibles, coding and more!
- Interactive exhibits fostering team-work, discovery, and play.
- Museum quality displays offering glimpses of vintage toys, rare variants, and mock-ups of upcoming toys to
learn about the past, present, and future of some of America’s favorite toys and games.
- Toy unboxings unveiling some of the biggest toys of the holidays.
- Show exclusives and limited edition toys you won’t find anywhere else.
- And a Race Around NYC – Take your Play Fair badge to dozens of shops, museums, restaurants, and landmarks
to get discounts, goodies, and freebies all weekend long.
*****GIVEAWAY CLOSED***** CONGRATS Lesley!
It gets so much better because we get to giveaway 2 tickets to one lucky reader! Simple!
LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST TELLING ME WHY YOU’D LOVE TO ATTEND AND ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN ON OCT 31ST!
***(You must enter by leaving your name and email. Entrants must be from the U.S. or Canada and 18+. One winner will be chosen at random to win 2 tickets to Play Fair 2017 in New York City. Once randomly chosen, winner will be contacted by me, via email and info forwarded to Play Fair. Play Fair will provide the Free ticket codes. )****