- In almost a week I will be attending Blogger Bash 2015. This is my first big blogging conference. I got to attend New Jersey Blogger Network‘s first ever conference hosted by Reesa of Momma Lew and it was a great experience and a few years backBlogHer’sBlographer event which was also amazing, but BloggerBash is a big deal for me. It is a big step because I’ve been blogging on and off for so long and have only started to take it more seriously now. It’s going to be me opening up and trying my best to promote myself. I am not good at that at all. I’ve prepared as much as I can and all I can do now is shine BRIGHT! I look forward to making great connections and meeting other inspiring bloggers personally. I fell in love with the idea of blogging because of so many inspiring and fun blogs so being around like-minded people is a bonus to the, hopefully many great opportunities Blogger Bash 2015 will offer!
- YOUTUBE LOVE: We are a little late to the whole vlogging thing in our home, but we have already found a a few youtubers that we love. Our current my family favorite is itsJudyslife ! We love everything about this beautiful family! Sarah and I are the ones who love to watch family daily vloggers and this is the only vlog the boys actually watch with us! Judy, Benji, Julianna, Miya, and Keira are such a fun heartwarming family! I feel like they’re part of our family!
- Local Love: Finally a place to get good artisan donuts close to home! Earlier this week we visited Glaze Donuts in Ridgewood, NJ and we arrived it was empty and almost about near closing time.The staff was super patient and friendly. We walked out with way more donuts that the four of us could eat. We filled our eyes before we filled our bellies! (Side Note: We love Donuts and We love America…take that Ariana Grande…lol) They were delicious…we ate one each and took the rest home. They were still so soft and fresh the next day!
- Summer Fun Tip: If you have a big front yard or backyard and even a big outside play area play some soccer at night! We had a box set of glow sticks at home because the kids love to have glow in the dark dance parties. We had so much fum making headbands, bracelets, anklets, glasses and necklaces. We accessorized as much as we could with all the glow stuff and used an inflatable ball to kick around with. The kids had so much fun and the more people you have participating the better it will be.
- This recipe for Pizza Poppers has everything you need to know to make these treats that are way better than the frozen kind!
- Our summer vacation is only a few weeks ago and I’m already getting preparing! I love this article on Fun things to do with kids in Jacksonville, NC!
- Music Love:
This song is one of our summer current faves!
I leave you with this beautiful quote and a little motivation for myself as well!
Have a great weekend!:)