Happy Weekend guys!! We had a very eventful week! I don’t know if you got a chance to read my latest post HERE I shared about something very important and I’m happy to inform that we just got our tickets thanks to the wonderful, kind, amazing people at Firefly Music Festival !! I am still pinching myself because I can’t believe it, nothing like this has ever happened to me.I cried, it was just such an emotional experience, especially because of why the hubs and I got those tickets. I just wanted to let you all know. Amazing things will happen when you least expect them and that itself is a beautiful thing. I can’t wait to share our experience with you. Countdown to Firefly has begun!
Here are this week’s links to love:
-This post really touched my heart. It’s always comforting to know that other people who have suffered loss understand exactly how I feel, especially when others might not. RATM: what I want you to know about the loss of my sister
– TV LOVE: Food Curated is a show the hubs and I love to watch on NYCTV channel. You all know how much we love the city….and good food. Three years ago, we celebrated our anniversary with a weekend getaway in NYC and we had a fabulous time.We relaxed and spent the whole time eating at some wonderful places. New York City has so many amazing restaurants all over, that if we could, we’d spend every weekend checking out all the wonderful places on the show. I dare you to watch a show and not drool in front of the TV!
– Awesome Deal: We purchased our family pack for Kids Bowl Free and we are ready for summertime family fun. I am always looking for fun activities to do with the kids especially when we can do it on a budget. There are a lot of participating bowling centers. All you have to do is find the one nearest you. You can use these passes from May all through October!
–YouTube Love: I feel like I’ve been living under a rock because I had no idea there were so many inspiring people on YouTube! I knew it was there for informational purposes, music, funny videos, DIY but I had no idea there were actually people who vlogged their everyday life! It’s addictive. I mean we all have curiosity (or are just plain nosy) to see how others live, but it’s not only about that. There are actually some really inspiring, funny, genuine people. (At least from what I can see)
Today I want to specifically talk about SunKissAlba. She is probably one of the first people I was subscribed to. I started following her because she was super easy to listen to and she is the Mr. Miyagi to my Daniel Russo ( Karate Kid reference there) when it comes to curly hair. She has taught me that I’ve been basically mistreating my hair for years! The bonus, is that she also does family vlogs and both she and her husband are inspiring in every way. They are very down to earth, kind to their followers and they take care of themselves by eating as healthy as possible! If you haven’t already please check them out!
– If I ever got a house,in my dreams, and my husband wouldn’t think I was crazy, in my dreams, I’d probably decorate my house … THIS way.
– I am such a romantic and I love what these two love birds do…living and loving life! This married couple takes the best photos all over the world.
– 12 tips on how to enjoy art museums with your kids from Jen loves Kev.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!